Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can you guess!!!???

O.k., sss0000,,,,what has yellow, black and white stripes.....about 4 feet long......beeedddyyy black eyes.....and a long forked tongue....???????

THE SNAKE THAT WAS TRYING TO CREEP UNDER MY DOOR AND GET INTO MY HOUSE THIS MORNING!!!!! THAT'S WHAT!!!!!!!

Teeth chattering, nerve racking, heart pounding.....Winter screamed and said snake on the PORCH GRANDMMMMAAAAAAA!!! I thought she probably was talking about a catapillar or a worm,,,,so I look down and see two black eyes and and vibrating tounge with it's head inside the corner of my door!!!! Girls you never saw a door slam faster in your life! Winter is screaming, the dog is barking and I'm heading out the back door with my snake killin shovel!!!! I was in the "I'm gonna kill the varmit from hell mentality" so we wrestled on the front porch for a while. Luckily it was a green racer and not a rattle snake....they kill rattlers and they kill all sorts of spiders and bugs and stuff so I called it a truce and left it alone.

Needless the door is staying closed today.....Just another great adventure from the wild kingdom down south. Has anyone seen my crockadile Dundee hat and my Raiders of the Lost Ark whip I might be needing them soon.

1 comment:

kkalama said...

What the Heck! Mom I am so sorry. What an adventure. We need to keep that little incident to ourselves or there is no way that Koa will go with me this weekend. You are so funny! I keep telling everyone that out there is like Jurasic Park with all the GIGANTIC bugs and creatures that are lurking out there, including the corner of your door.