Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello World!

Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! Well the sky is clear and the sea is calm (in surfer mentality talk). I got a good nights sleep and am feeling my old self again. So look out! So what should I do today??? build a rocket ship....solve world peace...dye my hair pink....howl with the coyotes....search for a lost civilization.....or brush Winters hair, tickle her belly and make grilled cheese sandwiches ....yea that sounds like the best thing to do.

Well I found not one but two books to read.....the fourth book in the House of Knight series "Untamed".. and "All these things shall give thee experience" by Neal A. Maxwell. Both are great books.

Did I tell you all that I LOVE old movies....last night I watched the old "Some Like It Hot" black and white movie with Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and, Jack Lemmon....Oh my gosh it was soooooooo funny! Jack Lemmon is a hoot! What are some of your most favorite old movies?

Well off to make lunch and take some Lemon Cookies up to Great Grandmas house that Winter and I made yesterday....life is beautiful all, just hang in there and know you all deserve the best.

Here is a fun little clip for ya!

2 comments:

kkalama said...

Mom you always make me laugh and you and Wanani, always have had a way of writing things. I love you so much and I wish that I could be there to help brush Winter's hair, Tickle her belly, and make her some grilled cheese. TRT Cabbage!

~Edney loves Jubilee~ said...

Auntie I am soo happy that you are haivng good night sleeps..hope it will stay that way, but your lemon cookies...mmm..i would love to have some..LoL!!! I love you auntie..you just put a smile on my face before going to bed..now I will definitely dream about your lemon cookies and grilled cheese