Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poo Poo Platter of a Day

Well today is a funky day, it shouldn't be, the weather is cool warm with a slight breeze and the sky is clear. There is food in the fridge and my health is good. Ala is working hard and the girls are all as spunky and beautiful as ever.

Oh hummm, maybe it's the comming of fall, maybe it's the desire to find a place to hibernate. Some times I'd just like to pull the covers over my head and just sleep for a month. But alas, life just doesn't work that way.

So as not to sound too darn depressing, what up FAM! Howz it goin!

I gave Pooch a hair cut and cliped her ear, felt bad about that one. Since Dad is getting a little unerved about her barking all the time so she is once again living with me again. But we are kinda of the same now, wrinkly, fat, and a little scared from all the scraps in our life. Maybe some one should give me a good shave......hahahahahaha

TRT cabbage!

2 comments:

kkalama said...

Oh Mom, I am so sorry that you are feeling a little blue. I wish I could be there every day to make you laugh. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh and I might just take you up on that shave offer. I love you so much! Take Luck!

nani said...

Mother,

You are one of the funniest people alive! Sorry about your day but Ive decided that life is full of surprises and the best part about is that we can enjoy the little things deal with the big things and laugh at the rest!! Shaving is a good idea...KALIA GET 'ER!! haha Kalia's been waitin for this day for a while!! I love you mom ....TRT cabbage (new code word for see ya later but make sure you laugh!!)