Monday, September 1, 2008

Soooo Quiet

Well all the fam took off today. It was so nice having eveyone here, good fun, lots of food and plenty laughs. I love my family!

Me, Aydin and Winter and just sittin here picking our teeth, no literaly. Aydin found my toothpicks and has decided to do a full inspection on our teeth.

On the good health kick I have lost 10 lbs and have not had a soda pop for 2 weeks. And let me tell you it was really hard with all the family here and Tau's good cooking, I even made a peach pie and am currently still resisting the call to gobble down a few mouth fulls. And now that the treadmill is back into the house and Ala is on my tail I am sure I will walk a mile or two everyday.

I'm currently reading God Wants a Powerful People, by Sherri Dew she is awesome. Now that the Twilight Series is done I now have to find a new book to read, any suggestions and no Kalia I don't want to read any UFC autobiographies but hey thanks for the offer. I need VAmps and Mystery and of course Romance!

Well onward forward!

1 comment:

kkalama said...

Mom, I love you so much. Thank you for letting come and totally crash your pad. I love going out there and spending time with you and your goofy butt. I hope that next time we won't be so rushed for time. And by the way don't knock books until you have read one they are pretty interesting if you ask me. Take care! RTRCabbage