Friday, September 26, 2008

Kalia is a Fart,,,but a good one!

O.k. so Kalia calls and tells me she is on her way to Scottsdale for work and wanted to visit with me while she drives....next thing I know the Fart is pulling up to my house! She got Ala good to when she got home so we stayed up late, ate good stuff, laughed and I went to sleep with a smile on my face. Now Kalia is on the couch playing with Winter and they are just cracking me up. What a great surprise having her here for the next couple of days. Wanani....where are you???? we miss you and your never-ending laugh! Naw, we know you are working hard at school making it big so you can take care of us all.....hahhahaha,,,just kidding! So today we are going into the big town of Sierra Vista to pick up Ala and go to dinner and hey, take the town by storm...in a Grandma, Mom, Auntie and Kids kinda way! Life is beautiful and I'm glade to be a dirt speck in it!

No comments: