Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

O tay! it's Friday and I'm not quiet sure why I'm so excited as my days now are all the same but I guess old habits die hard. I told Ala that I definitely need to go into town this weekend to get out of the house...maybe see the new Vin Diesel movie....yea baby.

I love this blog thing, I check every ones blog everyday to see whats new in your world and it saves on phone charges so plus plus for me.

Anita I cannot believe how big the babies are getting I miss them so very much. Hey my heart goes out to you on the loss of your Grandmother. I lost my 96 year old Grandmother a few years back and it turned my world upside down for awhile. But they are back with loved ones and living the life they once had free from old bodies and limits. I wish I could be there for Kaleos B-day, please give him a big birthday hug for me.

Ihi, you are my peeps. Thank you so much for the sweet things you said on your blog, and yes I'm a big goober and I did cry. The feeling is mutual, I have four beautiful daughters who are talented, kind, driven, intelligent and funny.

So Wanani cut her hair and I can't wait to see what it looks like!

Kalia has found another great book that she is reading that she is going to share with us all when she's finished.

Ala is working two jobs and has a 2,5,10 year goal plan and no doubt she is going to accomplish everything she has put her mind to.

Oh my gosh, Dad killed a huge gila monster the other day, those things are so lethal. Pooch was barking and me and mom and the girls where screaming and dad came with the shovel and killed it. So that makes it 3 rattlesnakes, 1 gila monster, 2 centipedes and 1 scorpion so far out here in the wilderness.

2 comments:

kkalama said...

I hear ya! You realy do need to get out of the house more often. I love you so much and I enjoy so much getting to read about the little things that go on in your life on a weekly basis. I love you Mama!

Anita said...

I love this blog thing too! Trying hard to write at least weekly but love reading everyone's stuff too. I always picture you guys chatting as I read the blogs w/ all the fun facial expressions and hand motions as if you were right there :) I don't know how you deal w/ all that nature out there lol! keola & i went to a resort in carefree this weekend and it was a bit too much nature for us city folk lol! miss you and can't wait till we get to visit again!!