Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday monday..la,la,,la,,la,,la

O.k. so it tiz Monday, hooray for the team!

The weekend was nice and restfull since last weekend Ala and I kicked butt cleaning my shed. Friday we invited Lane and Julie and Fam down for movie night then Saturday just sat around visited, Ala did scrapbooking. Then Sunday went to church and I have a new calling "Assistant to the Activities Director" which is perfect for me and my crazy schedule. Church was awesome and I finished the book by Sheri Dew "God Wants A Powerful People" it was a great book, thanks for letting me borrow it Kalia. So now I'm waiting for another great book to read!

Oh by the way did I mention what a McHottie Vin Deisel is in his new movie. This is a total guy and girl flic totally. A must see rating! The "Rock" Duane Johnson needs to take notes and beef back up to his normal girthy big man size he is way to skinny now.

The diet is going good, I haven't weighed in yet this week but I have been watching what I eat and believe it or not I am still off the soda and I have been doing the treadmill evey night for 30 minutes. I figured at this age I better decide to get fit or accept being chunky.

I am uploading one of my favorite videos I hope you enjoy it, it will put a smile on your face.


1 comment:

kkalama said...

Hey Mom, cute video it did make me smile. I am glad that you had a nice weekend. We pretty much lounged around ourselves. I miss you so much. I love you!