Sunday, November 2, 2008

November, what a great month!

O.k. so the holiday season is here, and the best part is seeing family and friends.

I feel like so much has happened these past week or two that there just isn't enough space to write about it all. Suffice to say the only thing constant is change.

I am yet again re-grouping, re-dedicating, re-vamping, re-organizing, and re-winding.

I wish someone would tell me what I'm supposed to be when I grow up!

A cool fall wind has begun to blow down here, the tall grass has all turned yellow, the mountains are a deep set blue, the mesquite trees are all loosing their leaves and look like upside down roots. It's time to get ready for winter and pull my sweaters forward and t-shirts backwards, find all my woolly warm socks, and plug in the electric blankets.

Now if only I could find me a tall handsome prince to snuggle up with and drink hot coco.

I love you all and hope everyone is well and happy.

2 comments:

kkalama said...

Hey Mama I am so glad that you finally updated your blog. I loved it... you really have a way of explaining things. I can't wait to see you this week. I love you!

~Edney loves Jubilee~ said...

hey mama,

I am too is excited about the holidays because I cannot wait to see you all:):) I love the way you explain things nice and clear:):) I love you and can't wait to see you!!