Monday, October 20, 2008

Must be in the wind!

O.k. so, we are quarantined out here, Winter is sick, Aydin is getting sick, my brothers kids are all sick, Ala feels sick and me,,,,I'm just keepin my fingers crossed that I don't get a hold of anything. Talk about cabin fever! We sit in the house all day watching kid shows and running to the bathroom and passin out the cold medicine. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF ADULT CONVERSATION!! I think Dora the Explorer is stalking me, GAbba Gabba is bent on driving me insane, and I think I'm starting to have a crush on Spong Bob, with his spunky little can do attitude....see there I go again thinking about his cute little square head. The weather is getting cooler and the wind is blowing a little more so not so many critters scuttering about, that is except the havalinas, we are seeing them allot more. Any who,,,,hopefully everyone will get better and I can get out and save what's left of my sanity.

3 comments:

kkalama said...

Oh my goodness Mother. I laughed so hard. You have always had a way of making any situation a humurous one. I love that about you. Hang in there and don't get sick! if so just spray some windex on yourself and you should be good.:0)

nani said...

Mom, please do not fall in love with Sponge Bob he is a creepy creepster!! Sorry to hear that you all are not feeling well. Tau and I send our love...stay clear of the javalinas!!

THE TAASE'S said...

You've been tagged my dear! Go to my blog and read the post that says "Sorry Loree" for instructions. Can't wait to hear your random 7. I MISS YOU!!

Tafi