Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birds are of the DEVIL!


O.k, so you all saw my wonderful garden and how beautiful it looked,,,,,yea looked...so I set my little vegetable children (just babies) out to get a little sunshine on my front porch today and went into town for a couple of hours and when I got home I was mortified to discover they had all been eaten by birds. Their little green heads laying all over the table, their little roots thrown all over the place, looked like the scare crow after the flying monkeys scattered his straw! So it's back to square one. So here is my plan, when I get them to grow back again, (I planted more seeds) and it's time for them to go outside I'm putting up electrical bird wire and I'm going to ZAAAPP!!! their feathery little butts. I need to go now, time to mourn my loss. Darn Birds!

1 comment:

Ala & Kevin said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That is too funny but sad! I totally feel your pain. I can't imagine my little sprouts at the mercy of hungry,crazy birds. So sorry. Well I guess all you can do is get back up on the horse and try again, right? Good luck. Keep me posted on how many birds you zap.