Friday, January 16, 2009

Keeping it real

Good Day To Ya Govna!

Howz my peeps doin in 2009! Well I could go on about how dire things are out here and all but why spend any more energy on the negative and why not hope for best. Dad is hanging in there like a real champ, keeping him going keeps me goin so that's good. I am now reading the Eragon book series, yea I know Vampires to Dragons but what the heck life is just too real right now and I need the distraction. And just so that you all know if I were a dragon I'd be ruby red with emerald green eyes.

So even though I am way down here in the sticks right now I keep an eye and ear on all of ya and wish I could be there. This weekend I get to see my BABIES! Oh my I could just run out and climb a tree I'm so excited! Ihi is coming to visit also and that will be fun, we are going to have a movie marathon at the theater,,,,that is until they catch on that we are jumping from one theater to the next and kick our butts out. OH but the adventure of it all....hey could this go on a criminal record?

Keep laughing until you want to vomit, cry even if someone is looking, and live like a Dragon bold and beautiful........til next time.......keep it real peeeeps!

1 comment:

Ala & Kevin said...

Mom you are out of control. No I am just kidding. I read that and thought, that's my mom. You are too funny. I am glad you are lost reading about dragons. I am sure I will read it too and Kalia and Ihi and..... When one of us likes a book we all seem to. Hey did you get the Host back? Well mama I am going to hit the bed. I am beat. Love you.